This engaging volunteer opportunity provides JPS Health network much needed support in the areas of: event preparation, booth assistance, providing educational and informational literature, helping with activities and fun events.
GENERAL DUTIES FOR POSITION:
- Greet employees, patients, and their families
- Help event visitors with any questions regarding the event – name of event, purpose, etc.
- Assist visitors with navigation questions
- Distribute event materials, information and provide explanation, if needed
- Provide assistance with set-up of the event and break down of event
- Other duties determined per event need
- 18 years of age or older
- We love BIG smiles!
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly
- Mature, positive and service-oriented
- Able to follow instructions and pay attention to detail
- Dependable and reliable
- Must be compassionate and patient with others
- Maintain professionalism
- Ability to communicate with patients, guests and staff in a friendly manner
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to stand or sit for at least two continuous hours
- Manual dexterity (writing, handling objects, etc.)
- Light lifting and able to push or pull cart to transport various supplies
- Event times vary. Work may be inside or outside depending on event schedule.
FOR AN APPLICATION, PLEASE CALL ANDRIEKA LOCKETT, VOLUNTEER SERVICES PROGRAM COORDINATOR, AT 817-702-1596