Life in Fort Worth
What happens when you couple an Ambulatory Care Residency Program with a truly great American city? A better residency experience - that's what! Fort Worth, Texas offers a vibrant urban lifestyle yet maintains the more intimate feel of a smaller community. Some of the finest cultural attractions in the country are located here. The area is also host to a variety of sports and entertainment venues. You can bet life in Fort Worth is never dull.
- 16th largest city in the U.S.
- World-class art museums
- Bass Performance Hall
- Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars
- Lakes, rivers, and outdoor recreation
- “Best Buy Cities: Where to Invest in Housing in 2014” – Forbes
- “Best Cities for Job Seekers” – Forbes
- “Top U.S. Downtowns” – Livability.com
- “Next Biggest Boom Towns in the U.S.” – Forbes
Whether you enjoy sporting events, outdoor activities or historical and cultural offerings, Fort Worth has something for everyone. Founded as an Army outpost in 1849, Fort Worth boomed as one of the strategic centers along the Chisholm Trail. More information can be found at www.FortWorth.com .
Minutes from key business centers, numerous corporate headquarters, D/FW International Airport, entertainment venues and sports arenas, Fort Worth offers all the amenities of the nation’s larger urban cities with the relaxed atmosphere and convenience of a small town. In addition, the Trinity Railway Express makes destinations on the Dallas side of the D/FW Metroplex a relaxing 45-minute train ride away.