JPS Health Network PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Application Information
Thank you for your interest in JPS Health Network’s PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program. For application materials, we utilize the online PhORCAS Application System.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2017
Complete applications include the following:
- An application form submitted through the PhORCAS Application Portal
- Cover letter (approximately 1 page)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Pharmacy College transcripts
- PhORCAS Standardized Recommendations
- Three (3) recommendations (at least two (2) from clinical preceptors)
- National Matching Services/ASHP Residency Matching Program Number
All applicants must be registered with the National Matching Service.
Applicants selected for an onsite interview will be contacted by the residency program director to discuss available dates.
Onsite interviews will be held between January and March.