Life in Fort Worth
Quality of Life
A unique mix of Old West and modern charm, Fort Worth is a great place to call home.
- 16th largest city in the U.S.
- World-class art museums
- Bass Performance Hall
- Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars
- Lakes, rivers, and outdoor recreation
- “Best Buy Cities: Where to Invest in Housing in 2014” – Forbes
- “Best Cities for Job Seekers” – Forbes
- “Top U.S. Downtowns” – Livability.com
- “Next Biggest Boom Towns in the U.S.” – Forbes
Whether you enjoy sporting events, outdoor activities or historical and cultural offerings, Fort Worth has something for everyone. Founded as an Army outpost in 1849, Fort Worth boomed as one of the strategic centers along the Chisholm Trail. Fort Worth is currently the 16th largest city in the US. More information can be found at www.FortWorth.com .
Minutes from key business centers, numerous corporate headquarters, D/FW International Airport, entertainment venues and sports arenas, Fort Worth offers all the amenities of the nation’s larger urban cities with the relaxed atmosphere and convenience of a small town. In addition, the Trinity Railway Express makes destinations on the Dallas side of the D/FW Metroplex a relaxing 45-minute train ride away.