Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Housing opportunities near the JPS campus are plentiful; some within walking distance.
- The Fairmount and Ryan Place Editions are within walking distance of the hospital. Several fully-renovated single-family homes are available to JPS interns and residents with affordable room lease.
- The Lancaster Corridor is an area connecting downtown and the medical district; this area includes 89 high-end condos and The Texas & Pacific Lofts — a 12-story, 1930s historic rail terminal with 92 loft homes.
- Central Downtown features a rental market with more than 2,500 units.
- Trinity Bluff is a mixed-use development on Trinity River along Samuels Avenue, with upscale apartments on Trinity River and Villa de Leon.
- FYI: Fort Worth is the 16th-largest and one of the fastest-growing cities in the U.S. The city was voted one of America’s Most Livable Communities, in 2011 was named an All-American City for the third time by the National Civic League, and in 2013 Livability.com named our downtown No.1 in the U.S.