Providing safe access to medical information
JPS Health Network now provides safe online access to medical information such as test results and current medications.
What JPS MyChart provides:
- Prescription refill requests
- Appointment requests and cancellations
- Messaging between you and clinical staff
- Test results
- Current medications
- Alerts for upcoming appointments
- Account information and online bill payment
In order to sign up for JPS MyChart, you must have a JPS MyChart activation code. This will be provided at your JPS appointment. Once you have your activation code, signup for a free JPS MyChart account here.
MyChart also is available on your smartphone. The MyChart app can be downloaded free from the Google Play store for Android devices and the Apple App store for iPhone. Find the app by searching for Epic Systems Corporation.
After registering, be sure to bring the following to your next appointment at JPS:
- Address and phone number of your current pharmacy
- All of your current medications