How to Apply:
Internal candidates (transfers) must submit the Online Application from the JPS intranet.
Go to the JPS intranet, Human Resources, Internal Career Opportunities, and then search for the JPS Nurse Resident position. Please include a current resume with your application.
External candidates, should submit the Online Application from the JPS website, www.jpshealthnet.org. Go to Careers, Apply, and then search for the JPS Nurse Resident position. Please include a current resume with your application.
To be considered for the JPS Nurse Residency program, you must submit an application during the application acceptance timeframe. If you do not submit an application before the deadline, you will not be considered for our positions. We strongly encourage you to attach a résumé to your application.
For additional information, or with questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon submission of your online application you will receive and email application packet with further details and application materials to include:
Application Requirements for JPS Nurse Residency Program Consideration:
- Complete entire online application
- Cover Letter. Address Letter to: Nurse Recruitment
- Essay: Topic to be assigned. Guidelines will be provided.
- Two letters of reference
- If currently employed at JPS, provide a leadership reference from your current manager
- Interview with Unit Manager and Nurse Residency Coordinator