Flu Shot Clinics
September 15th, 2016
Walk-in flu shot clinics at JPS medical home clinics throughout Tarrant County begin on Monday, September 19. For those without insurance or who wish to pay out-of-pocket, the cost is $25.
Walk-in Flu Shot Clinics
Tuesdays and Thursdays 3-5 p.m., Saturdays 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 3-5 p.m., Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
JPS Main Campus in Fort Worth
- Diamond Hill Health Center, 3308 Deen Road, 817-702-1100
- Polytechnic Health Center, 1650 S. Beach St., 817-702-6100
- South Campus Health Center, 2500 Circle Drive, 817-702-7340
- Stop Six/Walter B. Barbour Health Center, 3301 Stalcup Road, 817-702-1100
- Viola Pitts/Como Health Center, 4701 Bryant Irvin Road North, 817-702-1100
Tuesdays, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m., for children 18 and younger
Share this article!