What do you need to know?
The CDC suggests that you perform the following basic infection prevention measures to ensure you remain healthy:
- Cover your cough
- Wear a mask
- Wash your hands
What are we doing at JPS Health Network?
At JPS, we have coordinated readiness efforts between many teams around the network to ensure our process and protocol align and remain consistent. Providers will now ask additional screening questions about a patient's travel history if they arrive with a fever and respiratory symptoms. We continue to educate our staff, patients, and visitors about the state of the virus through physical and digital signage, the JPS public site, the JPS intranet site, MyChart, Epic, and social media platforms.
For information about COVID-19 testing costs at JPS, visit the Price Transparency page.
- American Society for Microbiology
- Centers for Disease Control
- COVID-19 Tarrant County Community Resources
- Disaster Distress Helpline
- Department of Defense
- National Institute of Health
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Tarrant County Public Health
- World Health Organization