We appreciate hearing from our patients, their families and members of our community and want to help them find the information they need.
- If you want to share a compliment about a recent visit or the care you or your loved one received, please email us at email@example.com
- If you need to schedule or change an appointment, please call us at 817-702-1100
- To locate or speak to a patient, please call 817-702-3431
- If you are a member of the news media or have a request through the Texas Public Information Act, please contact the Communications and Community Affairs team here
- To enter a prescription refill online, complete the online form available here
- MyChart Technical Assistance ONLY 817-702-2478
JPS Health Network is dedicated to providing compassionate care for our patients. We are committed to the patient experience and patient safety. If you have a concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice 817-702-1100
- Help Line -JPS Health Centers 817-702-1100
- Behavioral Health Services 817-702-3100
- Cardiology Clinic 817-702-6926
- Center for Cancer Care 817-702-8300
- Hospital Operator 817-702-3431
- Medicine Specialty Clinics 817-702-8400
- Surgery Specialty Clinics 817-702-3000
- JPS Connection 817-702-1001
- Medical Records 817-702-1011
- MyChart Help Desk 817-702-2478
- Patient Billing 817-702-6704
- Patient Experience 817-702-1333
- Prescription Refills 817-702-3531
Dial 702 for JPS
As JPS Health Network continues to grow and improve the care and services for our community, making it easy to contact JPS is important. In August 2016, all JPS phone numbers changed to begin with 817-702.
JPS phone numbers with extensions 927, 926, 924, 921, 920, 852 and 222 will no longer forward to the 702 phone numbers. It is important that you change all your JPS phone numbers to 702. Don’t forget to check:
- Cell phone contacts
- Address book
- Appointment reminders
- Business cards
- Notes on the refrigerator
To make it easier for you, we’ve prepared a list of all JPS contact numbers here that you can print for handy reference.