IN THE NEWS
- JPS Hand Surgeon William Pientka II, MD, discusses Dak Prescott’s thumb injury on WFAA-TV
- JPS Health Network's SVP's list of effective leadership necessities for today's leaders
- Mental health of students a priority as they head back to school in Texas. What to know.
- Listen: JPS Health Network is still a Level 1 Trauma Center. What does that mean?
- Deadliest weather? You’re in it. How to stay safe in a blazing North Texas summer
For media inquiries, please reach out to the JPS Communications Department at 817-702-1365.
Find media guidelines, procedures and parking information.