|JPS Virtual Residency and Fellowship First Look Event
Wednesday, August 24th at 5:30 PM CST
|JPS Health Network residency and fellowship programs are excited to welcome all medical students to our inaugural diversity, equity, and inclusion first look event. This event is open to all medical students, especially those with a URiM background, as well as those with a passion for issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Housing opportunities near the JPS campus are plentiful; some within walking distance. Our department frequently works with Kenneth Jones Real Estate. They are familiar with the unique needs of interns/residents. They may be reached at 817-338-9000.
- The Fairmount and Ryan Place Editions are within walking distance of the hospital. Several fully-renovated single-family homes are available to JPS interns and residents with affordable room lease.
- The Lancaster Corridor is an area connecting downtown and the medical district; this area includes 89 high-end condos and The Texas & Pacific Lofts — a 12-story, 1930s historic rail terminal with 92 loft homes.
- Central Downtown features a rental market with more than 2,500 units.
- Trinity Bluff is a mixed-use development on Trinity River along Samuels Avenue, with upscale apartments on Trinity River and Villa de Leon.
- FYI: Fort Worth is the 16th-largest and one of the fastest-growing cities in the U.S. The city was voted one of America's Most Livable Communities, in 2011 was named an All-American City for the third time by the National Civic League, and in 2013 Livability.com named our downtown No.1 in the U.S.